Sectional Garage Doors
Sectional garage doors – advantages
- Space-saving – clearance isn’t needed on the inside or outside as they slide into the roof space.
- Close-fitting offering high levels of security, as well as preventing leaves and insects from blowing in.
- Most doors come with a 10 year guarantee, and require very little maintenance.
- Ideally suited to use with automatic opening systems.
- Can be insulated.
Sectional garage doors – disadvantages
- Designs and finishes are limited compared to other door types.
Watch our video
We are experts at supplying and fitting up-and-over garage doors from the leading garage door manufacturers, including Hörmann.
To book a no-obligation home visit with one of our garage door experts, or to receive a free brochure, call us on 01246 238000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.