Roller Shutter Garage Doors
Roller garage doors – advantages
- Roller shutters don’t ‘kick-out’ so you can park close to the outside of the door without causing an obstruction.
- No maintenance is required.
- Roller garage doors provide very good levels of security.
- All roller shutters are fully automated.
- Draught-proofing ensures less heat-loss, and prevents leaves and dust from finding their way into your garage.
Roller garage doors – disadvantages
- Adequate room is needed to accommodate the roller when the door is open.
- Designs and finishes are limited compared to other door types.
Watch our video
We are experts at supplying and fitting up-and-over garage doors from the leading garage door manufacturers, including Hörmann.
To book a no-obligation home visit with one of our garage door experts, or to receive a free brochure, call us on 01246 238000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.