Side Sliding Sectional Garage Doors
Side Sliding Sectional garage doors – advantages
- Space-saving – clearance is less of an issue as they slide along the inside of the garage wall.
- A safety cut-out system prevents trapped fingers
- Close-fitting offering high levels of security, and tight sealing prevents leaves and insects from blowing in.
- These doors offer a smooth quiet door travel and work well with automatic opening systems
- This type of door comes with a 10 year guarantee, and requires very little maintenance.
Side Sliding Sectional garage doors – disadvantages
- Designs and finishes are limited compared to other door types.
Watch our video
We are experts at supplying and fitting side sliding sectional garage doors from the leading garage door manufacturers.
To book a no-obligation home visit with one of our garage door experts, or to receive a free brochure, call us on 01246 238000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.